Roma vs Feyenoord
Europa Conference League – Final
Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Air Albania Stadium.
Jose Mourinho has the golden chance to become the first manager to lift all three major European trophies. He has already won the Champions league and the Europa League, and seems primed to go after the inaugural Conference League title.
And for all critics who had written him off after his stint with Manchester United, this will be the perfect reply.
They have been on a rather good run lately and they also have the confidence of regularly taking on some of the best teams in Europe, as they are part of the prestigious Serie A.
By the looks of things, the Romans seem to be the favorites to secure a win this Wednesday.
However, Feyenoord are determined upset all these plans. They have been on a superb stretch of performances lately and are finding the back of the net at an absolutely impressive rate.
Judging the offensive performances of either team in the past several weeks, expect goals to come from both ends of the pitch. And though the Romans are supposed to have the edge, this is the final of a major tournament and just about anything can happen. The safe bet seems to be, expect goals.
Roma vs Feyenoord Head-to-head (h2h)
- 100 percentage of encounters had goals from both teams.
- The latest meeting had finished in a 1-2 win for Roma.
- The clash before that had finished in a 1-1 draw.
- Roma had managed to progress further when these two teams had clash in the 2014-15 Europa League Round of 32.
Roma vs Feyenoord Prediction & Analysis
Roma had recorded a 2-1 aggregate win over former English champions Leicester in the semi-final. Do also not that they were unbeaten in 21 of their past 25 overall games and they had won their latest fixture 0-3 on the road against Torino.
On the other hand, Feyenoord registered a 3-2 aggregate win over French heavyweights Marseille in their semi-final. Note that they were unbeaten in 19 of their previous 22 overall games, and in the process they had even gone on a 5-fixture winning streak.
On top of that, whenever these two teams have locked horns with each other in the past, goals have come in plenty. And expect more of the same this Wednesday as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- Mourinho’s men secured a 6th place finish in the Italian league this season and already have gained an entry into the next edition of the Europa League.
- Meanwhile Feyenoord had secured a 3rd place finish in the Dutch top flight had scored a total of 76 goals from their 34 matches