Real Madrid vs Sevilla
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
The Royal Whites seem kind of unstoppable at the moment, and with rumors of Kylian Mbappe joining them getting stronger each day, they are eager to keep this great streak going – to further convince the French superstar to join them
This weekend, they are at home, and are taking on one of the challengers for the title this season. And therefore, it is not going to be an easy match-up for Carlo Ancelotti’s men.
However, this is an opportunity too. Barca are effectively out of the title-race, while defending champions Atleti are showing no signs of domination.
As such, if the Los Blancos are able to overcome this Sevilla challenge, they will have taken a huge step towards the La Liga crown. And judging recent form, count on the 13-time European champions to do just that.
Real Madrid vs Sevilla Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Before that, Madrid were on a four-game winning streak.
- 20 of the past 25 clashes had three or more goals.
- The hosts had won 14 of the past 16 encounters at this venue.
Real Madrid vs Sevilla Prediction & Analysis
The Royal Whites had recorded a 1-4 win on the road the last match-day, against Granada. They are also on a five-game winning streak, and also have lost just once at home since January.
On the other hand, Sevilla were held to a 2-2 draw the past game week by the 14th placed Alaves. They are also going through an inconsistent streak at the moment, and particularly so on the road.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the in-form Real Madrid. However, since both teams are gunning for the title, a win this weekend will be hugely beneficial. And for the reason, Sevilla will be hugely motivated.
Count on them to find the back of the net at least once.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ancelotti’s men are placed at the top of the table, and have lost just once so far.
- They have scored the most number of goals in the competition. They have slotted in a total of 32 goals till now, while none of the others have even touched the 25-goal mark.
- Meanwhile, Sevilla were winless in nine of their past sixteen games.
- They have won just thrice on the road this whole season in all competitions, and two of these victories had come against teams currently placed 15th or below. One of these were against the 19th placed Getafe.