PSG vs Nantes
France – Ligue 1
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET
Venue: Parc Des Princes.
Kylian Mbappe is on a hot run of form. He delivered two assists and a goal in a 2-3 victory at Bordeaux in the previous round, while he added five goals in two appearances for France during the international break
The French forward should have plenty of room to deliver past the struggling defense of Nantes’ here as the home win should not come in question at all.
PSG vs Nantes Head-to-head
- PSG will be extra motivated to get revenge for the 1-2 defeat in the previous head to head encounter with Nantes.
- That defeat has ended PSG’s three-win streak in this matchup.
- PSG won 17, drew 3, and lost 4 of the last 24 home clashes against Nantes.
PSG vs Nantes Predictions & Analysis
PSG are ten points clear at the top of the Ligue 1 standings after 13 rounds of the competition.
Mauricio Pochettino’s men are obviously highly motivated not to allow the same scenario from the previous term when they shockingly lost the title to Lille.
Les Parisiens won 11, drew 1, and lost 1 of the inaugural 13 rounds of the season so far. They will have a nice chance to extend the lead on Saturday afternoon when Nantes come to visit Parc Des Princes.
Nantes hold the 10th position in the league table and they won’t enter this game in the highest of spirits.
The visitors claimed just one point from the last two league affairs, shipping two goals in each of them.
It is a poor spell of defensive form for Antoine Kombouare’s men given they have played the likes of Montpellier and Strasbourg along the way.
Nantes allowed as many as 16 attempts last weekend at home to Strasbourg who even scored the equalizer with ten men on the pitch in a 2-2 draw at Stade de la Beaujoire.
PSG have the red-hot Kylian Mbappe ready to maintain his amazing form and we are not confident at all that the visitors could get a positive result this weekend in the capital.
Key Stats for Betting
- PSG won 11, drew 1, and lost 1 of 13 league games this season.
- They have a perfect record at home with six wins in six games (16-5 goal difference).
- Nantes took only one point from the last two league matches.
- Kylian Mbappe bagged six goals in the last three appearances for PSG and France.