Andrea Pirlo will look to extend his unbeaten Serie A run when Juventus travel to Parma on Saturday at 7.45pm (UK time).
The former midfield maestro has guided the Old Lady to third in Serie A following his appointment in the summer and is yet to taste defeat in the Italian top-flight. He is just one of two managers without a blot on their record this term, alongside AC Milan’s Stefano Pioli. Up next is 14th-placed Parma.
Where to watch Parma vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Parma vs Juventus:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Parma vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category
Scoreline prediction: Parma 1-3 Juventus
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet.
Parma vs Juventus build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The Old Lady were restricted to yet another draw last time out, their sixth stalemate of the campaign in just 12 matches, with Atalanta returning to Bergamo a point better off after Cristiano Ronaldo saw his penalty saved by former Aston Villa goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini on the hour mark.
They now face off against another stalemate specialist in the form of Parma who, alongside Juve, are the only other club with six or more draws this term. One of those was against table-toppers AC Milan at the weekend, and Fabio Liverani would certainly not turn his nose up at fourth straight draw on Saturday.
- Parma (vs Cagliari): Sepe; Iacoponi, Osorio, Alves, Pezzella; Kucka, Scozzarella, Kurtic; Karamoh, Gervinho, Inglese.
- Juventus (vs Atalanta): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Danilo; Arthur, Bentancur, Chiesa, McKennie; Morata, Ronaldo.
The hosts will be without Vincent Laurini and Alberto Grassi, while Juventus have no major injuries to contend with other than that to Merih Demiral.
Players to watch:
- Parma: The chief protagonist for Juve is, of course, Ronaldo, so one player who will be relishing the chance to come up against the Portuguese superstar is compatriot Bruno Alves. The 39-year-old Parma skipper was a teammate of Ronaldo when Portugal lifted their first-ever major crown at Euro 2016 and he will be keen to prove that even just a year before his 40th birthday, he can still wrestle with the very best.
- Juventus: Federico Chiesa has already netted in the Champions League this season for Juve, and in Serie A with Fiorentina back in September, but he is now off the mark for his new club in the top flight after bagging a goal against Atalanta last time out. The 23-year-old Italy international has been used in just about every wide position by Pirlo this season, ranging from right midfield to left wing-back, but he will now be hoping to find some consistency in front of goal after opening his Serie A account for the Old Lady.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Parma: DDDWL
- Juventus: DWWDW
Live Stream Sport: Where to watch online
A wide range of online bookmakers live stream sporting events, from the world’s most popular football matches to niche fixtures you may not necessarily be able to access via traditional TV channels. Click one of the links below to find out how you can access live streams available in your region. 18+ only. Sign-up and funded account required. Geo restrictions and full terms & conditions apply