North Macedonia vs Germany
Europe – WC Qualification Europe
Date: Monday, 11 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: National Arena Toshe Proeski.
Germany are on the verge of securing a ticket to Qatar. But they need to avoid any last-minute misfortune, and therefore will go after a huge win this Monday against minnows North Macedonia. Read our Preview, Predictions, and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
North Macedonia vs Germany Head-to-head
Only once have these two teams locked horns with each other, and then North Macedonia recorded a 1-2 win on the road.
North Macedonia vs Germany Prediction & Analysis
Macedonia were held to a 0-0 draw at home the last match-day, by Romania. In the meantime, the Germans won 0-4 on the road against Iceland.
Going on, Macedonia are on a six-game winless run, and they had failed to score in three of their past four fixtures. They have also failed to score in their past three appearances at home.
On the other hand, their counterparts are on a three-match winning streak, and they had a combined scorecard of 12-0 in the process.
Moreover, it’s also a matter of pride for the Germans – this upcoming match-up. In the reverse encounter, Macedonia had secured a win, which led to widespread mockery for the four-time champions, and this certainly will be playing at the back of their minds.
They will be eager to put down all criticism, and deliver a huge win this Monday.
Expect 100% effort from the Die Mannschaft, and thus a phenomenal win as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- Germany are ranked 14th in the world, and under Hansi Flick, they are one of the favorites to lift the trophy in Qatar in 2022.
- They are one of the most successful teams in the history of the World Cup. They are level on Italy with four titles, and only Brazil have more – five titles.
- As of now, they are at the top of the table with a four-point lead, and have a 100% winning record barring a single fixture. They have scored the most number of goals, as well as have conceded the least.
- Meanwhile, North Macedonia are ranked 74th in the world, and are still seeking their first appearance at the World Cup.
- As of now, they are placed fourth in the table, and have just two wins to their name. Surprisingly, one of these wins had come against the Germans