Tottenham Hotspur vs Vitesse
UEFA Conference League
Date: 4 November 2021, Thursday
Kick-Off: 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Three games have been played in Group G of the inaugural UEFA Conference League, still the three top teams have a realistic chance of qualifying for the knockouts as they are separated by just 3 points.
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will host the match between 2 of those teams, Spurs and Vitesse this Thursday. Read our preview and predictions with the best tips here.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Vitesse Head-to-head
- The teams competed against one another for the first time in October this year at the Gelredome and the hosts secured a 1-0 win.
- The Lilywhites have won 10 and lost 5 in 20 games against Dutch clubs.
- The Arnhem club has lost 5 games in their 7 matches against English teams with just 1 win to show for.
Tottenham vs Vitesse Prediction and Analysis
Vitesse has been solid in their recent games and has lost only once in their last 5 games. In their preceding match, they lost 2-1 against a 10 man Heerenveen team on the road.
They are currently 5th with 19 points to their tally in the Eredivisie, 7 points behind league leaders Ajax, 11 games into the season.
The North London club are sitting in 9th position in the Premier League with 16 points coming from 10 league matches. They are 9 points behind Chelsea who are on top of the table and 9 points ahead of Burnley who are in the relegation zone
In their preceding match at home, they lost 3-0 to Manchester United which has led to the sacking of Nuno Espírito Santo and his coaching staff.
Spurs will go into the match off the back of a significant loss and their coach sacked. We however do believe with a full strength starting 11 they should seal a comfortable victory.
We have backed a comfortable win for the hosts with their talisman Harry Kane getting on the score sheet at least once.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Londoners have registered 6 home wins this season.
- The hosts have scored 7 goals across their last 2 wins at home.
- Vites have never registered a win on English soil.
- The visitors have conceded 10 goals across their 4 visits to England.
- Kane is currently the top joint scorer in this competition