Marseille vs Feyenoord
Europa Conference League
Date: Thursday, 5 May 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Stade Vélodrome.
Marseille have been the best team in France barring PSG this season. They have been in an amazing scoring streak for this second half of 2021-22, and are dead-determined to go after the inaugural Conference League title.
They also had an amazing first leg, and will try their best to carry forward this momentum.
Meanwhile, Feyenoord too are on a long winning streak, and are slotting in goals in huge numbers. It also needs to be mentioned that they have been finding the back of the net in road games consistently.
As these two lock horns with each other in this second leg, expect another high-scoring affair at the Stade Velodrome.
Marseille vs Feyenoord Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 3-2 win for Feyenoord at their home.
- In fact, they had scored three or more goals in all but one meeting so far.
- Two of the past three meetings had three or more goals.
Marseille vs Feyenoord Prediction & Analysis
Marseille had won 10 of their past 13 overall fixtures, and they had also won seven of their former ten appearances at home. Do also note that they had lost just four times at home in the past seven-month period.
On the other hand, Feyenoord are on a five-game winning streak, and they had scored a total of 35 goals from their past 12 fixtures.
And specially note that the first leg had ended in a 3-2 win for Feyenoord.
Taking into account these observations, expect a goal-fest this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Five of the past six matches of Marseille at their home had three or more goals.
- 10 of their past 13 overall encounters had three or more goals.
- Meanwhile, for Feyenoord, 10 of their former 11 road trips had three or more goals.