Where to watch Man Utd vs Chelsea on TV:
- UK: BBC One
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream the game:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Man Utd vs Chelsea live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17/07/20, 13:00)
— Emirates FA Cup (@EmiratesFACup) July 19, 2020
Man Utd & Chelsea’s previous line-ups:
- Man Utd (vs Crystal Palace): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Fosu-Mensah; Pogba, McTominay; Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial.
- Chelsea (vs Norwich City): Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Man Utd may be able to welcome back Luke Shaw and Brandon Williams following injuries, while Sergio Romero could continue his run as FA Cup goalkeeper. Chelsea remain without N’Golo Kante and Billy Gilmour, so Jorginho is expected to continue in the deepest midfield role.
Player to watch:
Man Utd have a lot of stars arguably playing at their best right now including Bruno Fernandes, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood. But the one that looks most likely to hurt Chelsea this weekend is Marcus Rashford.
The Englishman is enjoying his best personal season in 2019/20, scoring 22 goals in 39 games so far – a tally that arguably could have been more had he not succumbed to injury at the start of 2020. Since football returned in June, Rashford has been directly involved in six goals, scoring three and adding another three assists – including one of each in the 2-0 win over Crystal Palace on Thursday.
If that wasn’t enough to have Chelsea‘s defence fearful, combined with their own struggles in recent weeks, Rashford also boasts an impressive record against the Blues. In 10 games against Chelsea, Rashford has scored five goals, four of which have come this season. The Englishman bagged a brace in Man Utd‘s 4-0 Premier League win at Old Trafford to kick off the campaign before scoring both in the 2-1 Carabao Cup win. Rashford didn’t score in the 2-0 league win at Stamford Bridge but that was only because he was absent through injury, the Englishman would have likely scored again had he played and will fancy his chances of hurting Chelsea’s defence again on Sunday.
Christian Pulisic is eager to help Chelsea win a “huge trophy” during his debut campaign in England, with the Blues readying themselves for an FA Cup semi-final clash with Manchester United.
It would be amazing to win the FA Cup. All the guys are on the same page. When I was [younger] I would see a lot of Premier League games, but I saw a few FA Cup finals here and there and I saw what this competition means to this country. It is a big trophy and I am excited that we have the opportunity to win it.
“It has been a tough season, obviously, with a lot of ups and downs, but we are going in confident, and finishing with a trophy is always the best way to end the season.”
While their sights are about to be set on major silverware, Chelsea and United are also involved in a battle for top-four finishes in the Premier League.
The Red Devils have pieced together a 19-game unbeaten run during their challenges on multiple fronts, with Pulisic aware that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side will be a tough nut to crack.
- Man Utd FA Cup 2019/20 route to the final: Wolves (h, replay), Tranmere (a), Derby County (a), Norwich City (a) (12GF, 1GA)
- Chelsea FA Cup 2019/20: Nottingham Forest (a), Hull City (a), Liverpool (h), Leicester City (a) (7GF, 1GA)
- Since beating Man United in 2018’s FA Cup final, Chelsea have lost four of their six meetings and drawn the remaining two. The aggregate score across those six games is 13-4.
- United back-up ‘keeper Sergio Romero has kept 11 clean sheets in 15 games this season, which is more than Chelsea No.1 Kepa (10 in 40 games).
- Ross Barkley and Odio Ighalo are the FA Cup’s joint-top scorers among all players still active in this season’s competition (three goals each).
Watch It Live Here