Liverpool vs West Brom
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 27 December 2020
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Anfield (Liverpool).
The table leaders will look to carry on their 66 consecutive unbeaten PL home fixtures. Having lost only one of their 14 clashes so far this season, the Reds will look for an easy win against the promoted side. Their previous encounter was on the road and they massacred Crystal Palace with a 0-7 scoreline.
West Brom has been exhibiting one of the worst forms in the league this season. The visitor is winless in the recent four fixtures with three losses in it. They will visit on the back of a 0-3 loss at home to the likes of Aston Villa in their previous encounter in the schedule.
Liverpool vs West Brom Head-to-head (h2h)
- Two of their recent three meetings have ended in a draw.
- The visitor has been unbeaten in their past three matches.
- Both teams have scored in three of their recent five fixtures.
- The host has recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw at Bromwich.
- The host has lost only one of their last six clashes at home.
- The Albion has failed to score only once in their last eight visits.
Liverpool vs West Brom Prediction
There is no doubt that the match is sizing to be a home win for the Reds. Besides, the fixture also supports another high-scoring affair at Anfield in the Premier League. Liverpool has averaged 2.5 goals in the campaign after 14 rounds this season in their schedule.
In the meantime, West Brom is the perfect punching bag for the Reds this term. The visitor has conceded 29 goals already in their 14 attempts in the league. So, the tip for over 2.5 goals will probably be the best bet for the punters in the encounter.
The match is sizing to be a home win in full-time, but the odds are too low to back the host and yield decent returns at the same time. Hence, the tip for Liverpool to lead at both the first half and by the full-time will probably be a suitable option for the punters.
Liverpool vs West Brom Betting tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).
Half-time/Full-time: Liverpool-Liverpool @ 1.44 (4/9).