Levante vs Barcelona
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadi Ciutat de València.
Barca are in spectacular form at the moment, and are registering win after win. They are placed second in the table, and even though overtaking Real Madrid looks undoable now, the Catalans could take pride in the way they scripted their comeback.
More than that, they are confident about the next season. And that’s what really counts.
Going on, they might have one great objective though. To keep defending champions Atleti at bay. Diego Simeone’s men are placed third in the table, with the same number of points. However, they have played an extra game, and Xavi’s men will be eager to capitalize on this.
And they just might be able to do so as well. This weekend, they are pitted against one of the absolute worst teams in the La Liga.
Not only are Levante placed 19th in standings, but they are on a long streak of poor results, and are a prime contender to get relegated at the end of the campaign.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Barcelona this Sunday on the road.
Levante vs Barcelona Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 3-0 win for Barca.
- They had won three of the past four meetings.
- Not once have the hosts kept a clean sheet at this stadium in a league fixture, since 2004.
- The latest fixture at this ground had ended in a 3-3 draw.
Levante vs Barcelona Prediction & Analysis
Levante did win 2-0 at home the last match-day. But they were on a three-game winless run before that, and they had remained winless in 28 of their past 32 overall fixtures.
Do also note that they have managed to post a total of just three wins at this venue all through the years.
On the other hand, Barca registered a 1-0 win at home the past game week, against the second-placed Sevilla, and before that they had recorded a 0-4 win on the road against toppers Real Madrid.
On top of that, the Catalans also have a superb h2h record against this foe over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for Barcelona this Sunday against Levante.
Key Stats for Betting
- Xavi’s men are one of the only two teams in the competition to have won the last five fixtures on the trot.
- Only Real Madrid have scored more goals than them, and only two teams in total have conceded fewer than them (Sevilla, and Real Madrid).