If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Chelsea vs. West Ham on US TV in the Premier League, you’ve come to the right place.
For viewers in the US, Chelsea vs. West Ham will be shown on TV and streaming (more details below).
Looking to watch Chelsea vs. West Ham online from your work, home or on the go? If you live in the USA, there are several options to catch all the action.
Here are all of the details of where you can watch it on television and via legal streaming:
Who: Chelsea vs. West Ham
What: Premier League
When: Game kicks off at 3pm ET / Noon PT; Monday, December 21, 2020
Where: Live on NBCSN, Universo, fuboTV, Hulu Live and Sling Blue (free trial)
With fuboTV, you can watch Chelsea vs. West Ham and tons more Premier League games with a 7-day trial. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV or hook it up to your TV with Google Chromecast.
Now with fuboTV, you can stream NBCSN, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2 as well as beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, NBC (in select cities), CNBC, USA, FOX (in select cities), FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports Net, RAI Italia, Telemundo, Univision, Univision Deportes, UniMas, Eleven Sports, CBS, CSN, RAI Italia and YES.
Plus fuboTV, the legal streaming service, also streams Euro 2020, Serie A (in Italian via RAI), La Liga, Liga MX, World Cup, Women’s World Cup, MLS, UEFA Champions League (in Spanish), Europa League (in Spanish), Primeira Liga, Ligue Un, World Cup qualifiers, select USMNT games, select USWNT games, select Mexico games, select England games and more.
The fuboTV app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple TV, Android smartphones, Android tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Kindle.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
Chelsea XI: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Silva, Chilwell; Kante, Jorginho, Mount; Pulisic, Werner, Abraham.
West Ham XI: Fabianski; Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Fornals; Haller.
Here's our 11 for #CHEWHU! ? pic.twitter.com/nEvzGE3YAE
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) December 21, 2020
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 14 Premier League home games against West Ham (W9 D4), though it was in this exact fixture last season (0-1). They’ve not lost back-to-back home league games against the Hammers since February 1996.
- West Ham won home and away against Chelsea in the Premier League last season, and are looking to win three in a row against the Blues in the top-flight for the first time since a run of four between September 1972 and March 1974.
- Chelsea have lost their final league match before Christmas in just two of their last 30 seasons (W19 D9), losing to Leeds United in 1999 and Leicester City in 2018.
- West Ham’s final league match before Christmas last season was a 1-0 win over Southampton – the Hammers haven’t gone into Christmas with a win in consecutive seasons since doing so three years in a row between 1978 and 1980.
- When scoring at least once, Chelsea have lost just one of their last 38 Premier League home games (W27 D10), with that defeat coming at the hands of Liverpool last season (1-2). The Blues are unbeaten in their last 16 league games in which they’ve scored at Stamford Bridge (W14 D2).
- Chelsea have lost their last two Premier League games, with the Blues last losing three in a row in the competition back in November 2015.
- West Ham have gained five points from losing positions in the Premier League this season, including their 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace last time out. The Hammers only won five points from behind in the whole of the 2019-20 campaign.
- West Ham have won their last two Premier League away games, as many as they had in their previous 14 on the road (D3 L9). The Hammers last won three consecutively on the road in the competition back in December 2018.
- Frank Lampard is looking to avoid becoming the first Chelsea manager to lose his first three league encounters with West Ham, while only three managers have lost their first three Premier League games against the Hammers: Danny Wilson (1997-98), Sean Dyche (2014-16) and Ralph Hasenhüttl (2018-19).
- West Ham manager David Moyes has never won a Premier League match at Stamford Bridge (P15 D7 L8) – the only instance in Premier League history of a manager taking charge of more games at a stadium without winning is Moyes himself at Anfield (16 games
How to watch Chelsea vs West Ham
TV channel: The game will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event.
Live stream: Sky Sports subscribers will be able to watch the match online on Sky’s website or via the SkyGo app.
Chelsea vs West Ham prediction: 2-2 draw
You would expect this Chelsea squad to beat West Ham, but the Blues’ recent form suggests they are there for the taking – and the Hammers have beaten Chelsea in their previous two League meetings.
Lampard will want a big response and the hosts could easily turn in a big win, but Moyes’ men will fancy their chances of coming away with at least a point.