Bologna vs AC Milan
Italy – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 23 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara.
Bologna have been scoring goals regularly on the home patch so far in the season. They demolished Lazio 3-0 in the previous home match and we can see them finding the back of the net against Milan who have allowed two goals in each of the last two Serie A outings. We will back goals at both ends as the main betting option here.
Bologna vs AC Milan Head-to-head
- Milan have dominated this matchup in recent history.
- The Rossoneri won each of the last five clashes against Bologna.
- Milan bagged at least two goals in each of the last five meetings with Bologna.
Key Stats for Betting
- Bologna scored nine goals in four home outings this season.
- Both teams scored in four of the last five games they played.
- Milan won seven and drew one of eight matches this term in Serie A.
- Milan won five games on the bounce against Bologna.
Bologna vs AC Milan Predictions & Analysis
Milan managed an amazing second-half comeback last weekend against Verona. They turned a two-goal deficit into a 3-2 victory with three goals after the break.
The Rossoneri thus continued their phenomenal start to the 2021/22 Serie A campaign. Stefano Pioli’s men won seven and drew one of the opening eight league outings, despite playing some tough rivals in the process.
Nevertheless, Milan failed to translate the domestic form into the Champions League where they sit at zero points after three rounds in a tough group with Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, and Porto.
Their latest Champions League failure came on Tuesday night when Pioli’s troops fell 1-0 away at Porto.
It will be interesting to see how the team will react on Saturday when they travel to Stadio Renato Dall’Ara to battle Bologna in one of the most exciting games of the 9th Serie A Matchday.
The hosts drew 1-1 with ten-man Udinese last weekend, which can be regarded as a negative result if we know they had an extra man in the entire second half of the affair.
However, Bologna have been a formidable force in front of the home crowed so far in the season. They won three and drew one of four league fixtures at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara this term.