Juventus will be looking to keep pace with their rivals at the top of the Serie A table when they travel to Benevento on Saturday (5:00pm).
Andrea Pirlo’s side, who scored in injury-time to beat Ferencvaros 2-1 in the Champions League on Tuesday night, are fourth in Serie A with four wins and the same amount of draws from their opening eight league games.
Although they remain unbeaten in the league, Juve are four points behind leaders AC Milan, so need to pick up a victory against 14th-placed Benevento.
The newly-promoted team have conceded a league-high 20 goals, but with three wins in their first eight games they have already matched the total they managed in their first 29 matches in their only previous Serie A campaign of 2017/18.
Juventus’ record on the road needs improvement. They have won only one of their last eight away Serie A games and have conceded at least once in all of their last nine away league matches. Can they get their act together this weekend?
Where to watch Benevento vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: FreeSportsTV
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Benevento vs Juventus:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Benevento vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:30 on 27/11/2020)
Benevento & Juventus previous line-ups:
- Benevento (vs Fiorentina): Montipo; Letizia, Glik, Caldirola, Barba; Hetemaj, Schiattarella, Improta; Ionita, Sau; Moncini.
- Juventus (vs Ferencvaros): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Danilo, De Ligt, Sandro; McKennie, Betancur, Arthur, Bernardeschi; Ronaldo, Dybala.
Benevento are without Bryan Dabo, who tested positive for Covid-19 following international duty with Burkina Faso.
Pirlo has issues in central defence, with centre-back Merih Demiral ruled out of the Benevento game with a muscle injury. He joins veterans Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini on the sidelines, meaning Danilo could continue to fill in alongside Matthijs de Ligt.
Aaron Ramsey came off the bench against Ferencvaros, so could be involved once more, while Alvaro Morata’s last-gasp goal against the Hungarian side could see him force his way into the Juve starting line-up.
Player to watch:
- Juventus: Juve’s performance in beating Ferencvaros 2-1 was slated by the Italian media, with Paulo Dybala coming in for particular criticism. Morata’s impact of the bench was timely, but Cristiano Ronaldo is still the main man for the Old Lady. The Portuguese forward powered in the first goal in midweek and is Juve’s leading scorer with nine strikes to go with his two assists. Ronaldo currently has 29 goals in Serie A in 2020 and is aiming to reach 30 league goals in a single calendar league year for the ninth time in his career. In Serie A only 11 players have reached this milestone, most recently Lazio striker Ciro Immobile in 2017.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Benevento: WLLLL
- Juventus: WDWDD