Barcelona vs Granada
Spain – La Liga
Date: Thursday, 29 April 2021
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou (Barcelona).
Three losses within their recent five matches have put Granada slightly far from the top seven spots. The away team can still make it into promotion as the Europa League qualifiers are still up for grabs. The visitor is 29 points behind the host on the table as it stands this season. They will visit on the back of a 2-1 loss on the road against Sevilla last time out in the campaign.
Barcelona vs Granada Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has been unbeaten for the past three meetings.
- Both teams have scored in two of their recent five fixtures.
- Only one of their last ten matches has ended in a draw.
- The Catalans have recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter in 2021 resulted in a 2-2 draw.
- The host has lost none of their clashes at home since 2012.
Barcelona vs Granada Prediction
With the race for title gripping at the top three positions, Koeman and his men cannot afford to make any more mistakes in the league this season. It is a bright opportunity for Messi and Co. to lead the La Liga table right after winning the Copa del Ray this term. So, the morale will be high at Camp Nou for the Catalans and Griezmann is also in a good form in the campaign.
Granada has never won against the host at this venue and they don’t have a supporting record against the Barca in recent seasons. So, the home team is likely to walk away with the three points on Thursday and we can expect the title race to get more interesting this year. Hence, the tip for Barcelona to win with a -1 handicap will probably be the best bet for the punters in the encounter.