Barcelona vs Dynamo Kyiv
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK / 18:45 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Dynamo Kyiv lost each of the last three Champions League matches on the road, conceding 10 and scoring just 1 goal in the process. They are massive underdogs here and we can see them shipping three or more goals against the highly-motivated Catalans on Wednesday.
Barcelona vs Dynamo Kyiv Head-to-head
- Barcelona won each of the last four head to head encounters with Dynamo Kyiv.
- Blaugrana scored 10 and conceded 2 goals in these 4 outings.
- These two teams played in the same group in the previous term of the Champions League as well.
- Barcelona celebrated wins both home and away with a total goal difference of 6-1 along the way.
Barcelona vs Dynamo Kyiv Predictions & Analysis
Barcelona will be desperate to rebound after a horrible start to the 2021/22 UEFA Champions League campaign. They are threatened to be eliminated in the group phase after back-to-back 0-3 defeats to Bayern Munich and Benfica in the opening two rounds.
It was not only about the defeats as Blaugrana’s performances were even more worrying. Ronald Koeman’s men have failed to attempt a single shot on target in these two outings.
Nevertheless, the Catalans may see the light at the end of the tunnel. They can easily turn it all around with two wins over the Ukrainian champions Dynamo Kyiv.
Ronald Koeman has a much better situation with his squad at the moment. Ansu Fati has finally recovered from a long-term injury and he has been performing very well of late.
He scored a Messi-like goal in the 3-1 victory over Valencia on Sunday evening in La Liga. Philippe Coutinho is also there, while Sergio Kun Aguero made his Barcelona debut after coming on from the bench against Valencia.
These are all positive signs ahead of Dynamo Kyiv’s visit. The Ukrainians sit third in the group with one point from two games, but they can hardly hope for a result here against highly-motivated Barcelona.
Key Stats for Betting
- Barcelona finally have the likes of Ansu Fati, Philippe Coutinho, and Kun Aguero available.
- They have scored three goals in each of the last two home wins over Levante and Valencia.
- Ansu Fati scored two goals in three appearances and he bagged a stunner on Sunday evening against Valencia.
- Dynamo Kyiv lost all four head to head clashes against Barcelona