Manchester City and Arsenal meet for a 200th time on Saturday evening with a place in this season’s FA Cup final up for grabs.
Pep Guardiola‘s men, who secured a league double over the Gunners this season, will be looking to reach consecutive finals appearances. But standing in their way on Saturday evening is the most successful side in FA Cup history.
In their previous semi-final showdown, three years ago, it was the Gunners who ran out 2-1 winners after extra time with Alexis Sánchez scoring the all-important goal en route to a record 13th triumph.
Where to watch Arsenal vs Man City on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Arsenal vs Man City:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Arsenal vs Manchester City live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16/07/20, 17:00)
Arsenal & Man City’s previous line-ups:
- Arsenal (vs Liverpool): Martínez; Tierney, Luiz, Holding; Soares, Xhaka, Torreira, Saka; Nelson, Lacazette, Pepe.
- Man City (vs Bournemouth): Ederson; Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy; Gundogan, Fernandinho; Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Foden; Jesus.
Edward Nketiah serves the second of his two-match ban in addition to a raft of long-term absentees at Arsenal. There has been no solid update from Arteta as to whether Mesut Ozil will be available. Ditto, Matteo Guendouzi
Cup ‘keeper Claudio Bravo faces a late fitness test to see if he will return to the line-up after starting the quarter-final win over Newcastle United. Joao Cancelo may also be game fit again by kick-off.
Player to watch: Kevin De Bruyne (Man City)
If there’s one player Arsenal will not be looking forward to facing, it’s Kevin De Bruyne, who has been a thorn in their side this season. Across two Premier League outings, both ending 3-0 in Man City‘s favour, the mercurial Belgian playmaker registered three goals, including a brace in their previous London meeting. De Bruyne was rested in City’s latest outing against Bournemouth which means he should be fully refreshed as Guardiola‘s men seek consecutive FA Cup finals appearances.
- Arsenal FA Cup 2019/20 route to the final: Leeds Utd (h), Bournemouth (a), Portsmouth (a), Sheffield Utd (a) (7GF, 2GA)
- Man City FA Cup 2019/20: Port Vale (h), Fulham (h), Sheffield Wednesday (a), Newcastle United (a) (11GF, 2GA)
- Arsenal have conceded 20 goals across their last seven games against Manchester City, all of which have ended in defeat.
- But the last time they beat them was an FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
- Eddie Nketieh (suspended) is the only Arsenal player with more than one goal in the FA Cup this season, across which they have six different scorers.
Scoreline prediction: Arsenal 1-3 Man City
William Hill are offering odds of 30/1 for both teams to score in Saturday’s FA Cup semi final.
- Follow this link to William Hill
- Sign up for your new account using EPTS30 in the Promo Code section.
- Add Both Teams To Score in Arsenal vs Manchester City in your bet slip and place a £1 bet
- If the bet wins, William Hill will pay out at 30/1 in free bets
PLEASE NOTE: 18+ only | Be Gamble Aware | New customers using promo code EPTS30. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 17 July 2020 until 19:45 on 19 July 2020. Returns paid as 6 x £5 free bets. Mobile only. Eligibility rules, free-bet rules, location restrictions, payment-method restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
How to claim:
1. Sign up, making sure you use EPTS30 in the Promo Code section.
2. Once registered, click the link to add both teams to score in 90 mins @ 30/1 to your bet slip and place a £1 bet.
3. If the bet wins:
a) Your £1 bet will be settled as void.
b) Your account will be credited with 6 x £5 free bets (total value of £30), paid within 24 hours of the event ending.
1. The basics
a. This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
b. This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by Paysafe, PayPal, Neosurf, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
c. If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
d. This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
e. The promotion runs from 09:00 on 17 July 2020 until 19:45 on 19 July 2020 (the promotion period).
f. You can only take part in this promotion once.
2. How to take part
a. To get your free bets, during the promotion period you must:
· open an account, using promo code EPTS30, through your mobile phone (by visiting our website or downloading our app);
· click the link to add both teams to score in 90 mins at 30/1 to your betting slip; and
· place your bet of £1.
3. Free bet
a. If your bet wins, you will receive 6 free bets, worth £5 each, within 12 hours. You cannot take the winnings as cash.
b. Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
c. You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
d. If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
e. Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 days after it is added to your account.
f. ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
g. Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.