AC Milan vs Torino
Italy – Serie A
Date: Tuesday, 26 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Milan are one of the best teams in the Italian top flight, and a title-hopeful this season. Meanwhile, Torino are one of the worst, and they are placed in the bottom-half of the table. As things stand, expect a win for the former at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza this Tuesday.
AC Milan vs Torino Head-to-head
- Milan had kept clean sheets in the past four encounters.
- They had recorded 15 of the former 17 overall wins.
- It’s been 21 years since the hosts have lost at this venue.
- The home team had also kept clean sheets in 11 of the last 16 meeting at this stadium.
AC Milan vs Torino Prediction & Analysis
Milan recorded a 2-4 win on the road the last match-day, against Bologna. They have a perfect winning record in the league this season, barring a draw against Juventus on the road.
In fact, their only defeats in 2021-22 had come in the Champions League, and they simply have been fire at home this new season. Not only have they been doling out wins consistently here, but they have also been scoring at a great rate.
Meanwhile, Torino had won 3-2 at home the past game week, against the 18th placed Genoa. But they were on a four-game winless run before that. They were also winless in 15 of their last 19 fixtures, and they have won just once on the road since April.
On top of that, Torino also have a worrying h2h record against this foe over the years. In fact, the latest meeting between the two had ended in a 0-7 win for the seven-time European champions.
Likely, expect a win for AC Milan this Tuesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Milan are placed second in the table at the moment, and are level on points with toppers Napoli.
- They are also one of the only two teams still to maintain an unbeaten record, and they have scored the second-most number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- At home, they have a perfect winning record this season, and have a combined scorecard of 11-3 from the last four league games here.
- Meanwhile, Torino have a single win on the road all through this Serie A campaign.
- In fact, they have a total of four wins away from home since the first week of November 2020