The Nigerian Police Force has given an update on the screening of applicants for successfully shortlisted constable recruitment.
DFN Nigeria reports that the Nigeria Police Force said physical and credential screening for candidates who applied for the constable recruitment exercise will commence from August 24 to September 6, 2020.
In a statement signed by the Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, all successful candidates to proceed for the physical and credential screening at designated locations within their state.
Frank Mba said applicants are to appear at the various screening venues in their clean white T-shirts and shorts.
MBA said each applicant must appear for the screening with: National Identity Number (NIN); original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level result(s), certificate of origin and birth certificate/declaration of age.
The documents, he said, must be neatly arranged in two white flat files, with recent passport photographs attached.
Also, applicants must take along, the printout of the application submission confirmation page and duly completed Guarantor’s form.
Any candidate who fails to present the documents, will not be considered for the screening, Mba said.
The screening exercise, it was gathered, will take place at designated locations within each State/FCT.
The NPF spokesman disclosed that detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He added that the screening exercise and other activities touching on the recruitment exercise will be carried out in strict compliance with the COVID-19 prevention protocols.
“The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni reiterates that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation. The IGP assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability.
“He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to dupe innocent applicants.
“The IGP, however, warns that anyone found wanting will be arrested and prosecuted,” Mba said in his statement.
How To Apply For The 2020 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Constable Recruitment.
1. You must have a functional email address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3. Fill and submit the online form. (Review the information before final submission).
4. Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your registration number for future correspondences. The number is case sensitive.
5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
6. Note that no email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application.
7. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
8. For complaints/technical difficulties, call 08100004507 or send a mail to e firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com