Chelsea were dealt a double blow in midweek as Kante and Chilwell failing to see out their win over the Old Lady following knee injuries
How to watch Chelsea vs Man Utd on TV/live stream
When is kick off? Sunday 28 November, 16:30 (GMT)
Where is the match being played? Stamford Bridge
TV channel/live stream? Sky Sports Main Event (UK), Peacock Premium/fuboTV (US)
Highlights? Sky Sports YouTube Channel, BBC Match of the Day 2 (UK)
Referee? Anthony Taylor
VAR? Chris Kavanagh
Chelsea 3-0 Man. United
Chelsea 3-1 Man. United
Chelsea 3-1 Man. United
CHELSEA 2-0 MAN. UNITED
|Stamford Bridge Stadium, Sunday (28/9/2021) 23.00 WIB (MOLA TV)|
The big match Chelsea vs Manchester United in the 13th week of the 2021-22 Premier League promises an interesting battle. Many predictions do favor the Blues to win. However, a number of factors could have undermined this prediction.
Currently, Chelsea is in a good trend. Thomas Tuchel’s side are unbeaten in 10 consecutive matches. Meanwhile, Man. United are still in transition after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked at the weekend. Michael Carrick is still in charge of the team because Ralf Rangnick has not officially become interim manager.
The positive thing, the Red Devils were able to win 2-0 at home to Villarreal in the first match with Carrick. This is an additional capital for a visit to Stamford Bridge. It’s nothing, they are unbeaten in the last 7 meetings with the Blues in the Premier League.
Inevitably, the match will still be a tough test for Chelsea. Moreover, they have always failed to score in the last 4 occasions against Man. United in the Premier League. In particular, they had to lock up Cristiano Ronaldo. The reason is, his goals always bring the Red Devils to steal points in the last 6 away games.
- Chelsea vs Manchester United meetings have always ended goalless in the last 2 editions. Previously, always created goals in 14 consecutive meetings.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 3 meetings with Man. United (1 win, 2 draws), but no win in last 7 Premier League meetings (4 draws, 3 losses).
- The Blues have failed to score in their last 4 meetings with the Red Devils in the Premier League.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in last 10 matches (8 wins, 2 draws).
- The Blues have only lost 1 of their 11 home games this season (7 wins, 3 draws).
- In the last 2 matches, there has always been a Blues defender who scored.
- Man. United have only won 2 in the last 6 matches (1 draw, 3 losses).
- The Red Devils won the last away game. Previously, they were winless in 3 consecutive away matches (1 draw, 2 losses).
- In the last 6 away games, the Red Devils have always avoided defeat every time Cristiano Ronaldo scored.
- The Chelsea vs Manchester United party in the 13th week of the 2021-22 Premier League will be Thomas Tuchel’s first meeting with Michael Carrick.
- Tuchel vs Man record. United: 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses.
- Tuchel has never brought his team to victory at home to Man. United (1 draw, 2 losses).
- This is the first time Carrick has faced Chelsea as a manager.
- Anthony Taylor is the referee who will lead the Chelsea vs Manchester United match in the 13th week of the 2021-22 Premier League.
- Prior to this, Taylor has led Chelsea vs Man matches 3 times. United with the result that the Blues won 1 time and the Red Devils won 2 times.
- In the previous 3 editions with the referee, the winner of the match Chelsea vs Man. United always keep a clean sheet .
- Taylor’s record this season: 8 home wins, 5 draws, 4 away wins.
- Always scored goals in the last 20 Premier League matches led by this referee.
- Taylor’s Chelsea record: 20 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses.
- The Blues have not lost in the last 4 matches refereed by Taylor (2 wins, 2 draws).
- Man Records. United led by Taylor: 26 wins, 1 draw, 10 losses.
- Always created at least 5 goals in the last 3 matches of the Red Devils with this referee.
Top Scorer : Reece James (4 Goals)
Top Assist : Mateo Kovacic (5 Assists )
Top Rating : Mateo Kovacic (7.54)
Top Scorers : Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Mason Greenwood (@4 Goals)
Top Assists : Paul Pogba (7 Assists )
Top Rating : Paul Pogba (7.14)
Statistics in the Premier League 2021-22 according to WhoScored
TEAM SECOND NEWS
- Chelsea: Mateo Kovacic, N’Golo Kante and Ben Chilwell are injured, while Kai Havertz is a doubt for the Chelsea vs Man match. United this time.
- man. United: Raphael Varane, Paul Pogba and Edinson Cavani are injured, Fred and Luke Shaw are not in top condition, Harry Maguire is suspended, while Mason Greenwood is exposed to COVID-19.