How to Check 2020 WAEC Results; the May/June 2020 WAEC results will be release today by the West African Examination Council (WAEC), all candidates can check their Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) results here with this simple 6 steps.
The council also said candidates who are not indebted to the council will be able to access and check their results online, using the results checker pin on their smart identity cards used during the conduct of the examination.
Steps to Check WAEC results
Firatly; Candidates can check their results on the Council’s results website: www.waecdirect.org and also follow the procedure below as shared on WAEC’s website:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-Portal
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to display
Good luck this article will help you to check your WAEC results 2020 with ease and if you encounters any problems kindly use our comment box to reach us thank You