The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) which was established on 18th April, 1964 is the Air branch of the Nigerian Army. It has about 15,000 officers and aircraft.
NAF will open its portal for 2020 recruitment starting from July 24th to August 21st, 2020. This post will guide you on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment.
The Nigerian Air Force is inviting all eligible Nigerians to submit their applications via its recruitment portal before the application closing date. Application submitted after the registration deadline shall not be entertained by NAF management.
Before we show you how to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruitment, kindly note
that NAF recruitment process is totally free.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Below are the GENERAL requirements every applicant must meet;
1) Applicants must be Nigerians citizens by birth
2) Must not be less than 1.66m tall for male, and not less than 1.63m for female
3) Applicants must be medically, mentally and physically fit
4) Applicants must not have been previously
convicted of any criminal offence.
5) Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 22 years.
6) Minimum of SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
with 5 credit passes including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
7) Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25 years, except for those applying for assistant chaplains, imams and driver who must be between 18 and 28 years.
8) Minimum of ND/NCE or any relevant
government approved trade certificates. And
in addition, must posses SSCE with a credit
pass in English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
9) Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience including certificate and medals.
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Follow the steps below to register for NAF
1. Visit NAF official recruitment portal at https://www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Fill the online application form with your correct details
3. Submit your application
4. After submitting your application, print out the following documents from NAF portal:
a. Local government indigeneship form
b. Attestation form (which is to be signed by
a military officer or local govt chairman)
c. Parent/Guardian consent Form (to be signed by Applicants’ parents)
d. Acknowledgement form.
5. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications shall attract automatic disqualification
Note: NAF recruitment interview shall commence from 24th September to 12th November, 2020.