On Eid, Muslims around the world get together to celebrate, indulging in huge feasts, congregating for sermons, attending mass prayers at mosques and they also use this time to thank Allah out of respect as well as to thank for letting the month of Ramadan go smoothly.
Like during the last Ramadan and Eid, this year too, both Ramadan and Eid are once again being observed amid the coronavirus pandemic, and with rising cases and deaths in India, it is best to observe the festival in a personal manner in the safety of one’s home without flouting health and safety rules on account of Covid-19.
Religious leaders and masjid committees around India have urged devotees to not attend mass prayers or congregate in large numbers this Eid on account of surging cases. However, one can still spread the cheer of Eid to their near and dear ones from a distance by sharing Eid wishes, quotes, images, prayers and much more with friends and family.
May Allah send his love like sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart, and fill your life with a lot of happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- No shadows to depress you, Only joys to surround you, God himself to bless you, these are my wishes for you, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Happy Eid!
- Know that Allah is always with you to help you at every step of the way. Eid Mubarak!
- May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. May Allah flood your life with happiness and peace of mind on this occasion. Eid Mubarak!
Here are some wishes and messages which you can send to friends and family on the occasion of Eid:
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- May you be blessed with kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak.
Eid-ul-Fitr wishes and Messages
- This is a day to be happy and hopeful! Renew your spirits this Eid.
- May this Holiday bring nothing but joy, peace, and prosperity for all. I pray that Allah fulfills all your dreams and hopes.
- We celebrate this day with joy and happiness. May the blessings of God be with you and your family forever.
- May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace. Wishing you a blessed and holy Eid-ul-Fitr!
- It’s a wonderful time! Have a blessed holiday filled with happiness, love, and faith.
- It is time to thank Allah for his blessings. Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak to you and your family.
- It is the perfect occasion to spend time with family and friends. Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarik!
- Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Eid. Wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments.
- Today, there is a reason to be happy. Wishing you a joyous Eid!
- May this sacred day bring happiness, hope, peace, and prosperity in your life. Congratulations!
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys Eid. Stay blessed and healthy always