This method is a basic modification to your game files that lets you access skins and emotes present in the game alongside ones that aren’t. Getting the modification set up on your phone or emulator is relatively simple and does not take a lot of time.
Free Fire Glitch File / Mod Download
The glitch file allows you to access all the skins and emotes you want. However, do note that you will be the only person who can see those skins. i.e., your appearance will look normal to players around you. For PUBG Mobile players, we have a similar PUBG Mobile No Recoil file mod that you can use!
Here’s how you can get free Free Fire skins and emotes on your Android / Emulator:
- Download ZAchiever or any other Rar Extractor
- Download the Free Fire Glitch File. If asked for a password, enter SUBSCRIBE
- Once extracted, copy the com.dts.freefireth folder you extracted to the following path – Android -> Data
- When asked to replace the existing folder, choose Yes
- The mod should now be installed, open Garena to check it out!
How to Use Free Fire Glitch File / Mod
After you’ve got the mod installed, open the Store and choose whatever bundle you like. After doing so, quit the store. Your character should automatically now be wearing whatever bundle you tapped on and you can keep it without any issues whatsoever.