Piere Emerick Aubameyang
The deal could make him the Gunners’ highest paid player.Aubameyang was the Catalyst in the Gunners FA Cup Win scoring a brace in the Finals against Chelsea. He also played a pivotal role in Arsenal Community Shied Win Against Liverpool.
Olivier Giroud has agreed to a provisional 2-year deal with Juventus worth €9m, Chelsea are asking for a fee of €5m. The two-year contract would see Giroud earn €9m excluding bonuses
Torino defender Ola Aina and Lyon defender Kenny Tete have completed medicals ahead of moves to Fulham. Aina is a Nigerian player who came up the ranks at Chelsea aceademy. Aina plays at Right back and can also drift into Center back should the need arises.
– Gonzalo Higuain has reached an agreement with Juventus to terminate his contract a year early. He is advanced talks with David Beckham’s Inter Miami and should join in the coming days.
– Crystal Palace have signed Michy Batshuayi on a season-long loan.
– Middlesbrough have completed the signing of goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli on a season-long loan from Fulham
– Fiorentina have signed Giacomo Bonaventura as a free agent after the player spent the last six years with AC Milan.
– Real Madrid are eyeing Riyad Mahrez as a possible replacement for Gareth Bale, should the Welshman leave this transfer window. The Liga champions have already made contact with Mahrez’s entourage about the move.
– PSG are set to sign Alessandro Florenzi from Roma. The Champions League runners up will bring the full-back in on a season-long loan with the option to buy him next season.
– Istanbul Basaksehir has signed former Premier League winger Nacer Chadli from Monaco
– Edinson Cavani’s representatives were in Madrid yesterday for talks with Atletico Madrid over a possible free transfer this summer.
– West Ham have made an improved bid of £30m for Burnley defender James Tarkowski.
– Bayern Munich and David Alaba are yet to agree on a new deal. The player’s agent Pini Zahavi is demanding a 5-year contract worth €25m-a-year, so a total package of €125m over 5 seasons.
– Manchester City are set to battle Arsenal in the race to sign Housem Aouar. Mikel Arteta and Pep Guardiola are both interested in the Lyon star.
– Aston Villa have made an improved bid of more than £15m for Arsenal’s Argentine goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez after having a first bid rejected.
– Aston Villa want to sign Bournemouth forward Joshua King, but the 28-year-old prefers a move to Manchester United after a deal to United broke down in January.
What are your thoughts on this transfer updates?