A Man simply identified As Barisuka, Has Died After He Got Electrocuted while charging His Phone

A Nigerian man simply identified as Barisuka,

has died after he got electrocuted while

charging his phone in his home in Port

Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Monday

March 9th.

A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr,

who shared the story online, said the deceased

who is his neighbor, was charging his phone,

placed it on his body and slept off. It was later

discovered that he was electrocuted in the

process.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and

unbelievable that you were electrocuted by

leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it

seems to me that its manipulation. But it real

that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP

My brother my talking mate” a bereaved

“Avoid putting phone on ur body when

charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen

in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded

spot on his hand is the place where the electric

current tear.

 

PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Leave a Reply